1 Aug 2010

Imagine a song that reached out and touched kids, not in a daily mail way..

I'm BACK Babbbby.
Apologies for the lack of recent posting, it's been a rather hectic month or so.
Luckily I've still been discovering awesome songs in my free time but I haven't had time to write them down until now (mostly cos it's the first time in a month when I haven't been coming down/hungover/out)
So lets dance to some new tuuunes.

Example - Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix)
Example is fairly well known now (I should have written about him a month or two ago but I forgot) luckily this remix is still fairly underground even though it has got a kickass (literally) video. Bar 9 never fails to bust out the best old school deep dubstep and he's succeeded yet again into making a classic song out of this. Nice work mr 9.

Jack Beats - UFO
I may have already posted this song and I couldn't care less as long as I get a few more people to listen to it. Just found out that Jack Beats is more than one person and half of him is in scratch perverts! Who knew. Anyway this is probably my favourite original song he/they've made. The intro has the nicest Miami bass and then after the drop it's impossible not to skank along to the fidgetty wobbles. I know it's an old song but it's still a absolute banger.

Dan Le Sac VS Scroobius Pip - Get Better
The new DLSVSSP Album is soso good. It's not quite as good as angels (their first album) but it's still easily one of the best albums of the year. Can't wait to see the beardy poet and the slightly balding dj again. This is one of the best from the new album, quite feel good but with the usual scroobius wit and usual le sac sick beats.

The Bloody Beetroots Ft. Refused - New Noise
TBB can now apparently do punk. And do it fucking well if this remix is anything to go by. If you don't like heavy guitars and all that jazz than don't bother looking at this. however if you love insane drops then this is easily one of the best. Probably my favourite TBB remix. Even though the original of this track is insane, The remix is so much heavier and louder. CAN I SCREAM?

The King Blues - What if Punk Never Happened?
I only just started listening to The King Blues, they're simply incredible. Amazing lyricists and such good producers of absolute tunes. I've had their album on repeat for the last week or so, I don't know a single person that wouldn't absolutely love it. This is a highlight from it, A whole story synopsised in an amazing 6.30 minutes. They even bring Back To The Future into it. It makes you glad of Punk, even if you don't like the music.

Right that's 5 Songs, enough for one post at least. I promise promise promise I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment