14 Feb 2010

You sit all alone, with your thoughts, getting stoned, just waiting for some peace to come.

I have literally not said a word to anyone all day. vocally I mean.I don't know why but I'm in a shit mood. well actually I do know why but I can't sort it until I talk to some people. so fuck it, lets ignore life and listen to music

The Shins - Split Needles (Alt. Version)
The shins are a fairly mediocre band who somehow had an epicly good single (New slang). The rest of their stuff isn't actually that great but this version of one of their songs is quite good. It's not a remix, just the same as another song on their album sorta sped up and made to sound better. For some reason reminds me of Foals but with more bass.
Link

La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy ( Nero Remix)
It's Nero. It's La roux. You just know it'll be good. Sounds a lot like their Drake remix but fuckit, it's still a tune and a half. Can't be fuuuuucked to write anymore.
Link

Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (Steve Aoki Remix)
Hm, mr aoki what have you done here. It's a odd remix. I mean I like it, but I have no idea how to define it. Fidget-rap-house? yeah that should do. Anyway, everyone should already know the original to this song but this remix is quite good. Not as good as I'd expect from Steve Aoki, but still better that most. Although his speeding up/ slowing down of the rapping is kinda irritating.
Link

N.A.S.A (ft. Spank Rock, Santogold, Nick Zinner & M.I.A.) - Watchadoin?
OldOldOld tune, but still a good one. I have the vinyl of it somewhere, sounds like a beast through good headphones. Plus the fact that it has 3 massssive artists featured in it ( each of which I love) makes it just that bit cooler. Also has literally the most trippy video I have ever seen. I think it may have hypnotised me.
Link

Monsters Of Folk - Map Of The World
Oh lawdy, yes it is time to admit my secret like for abit of folk music. Just the extremely good stuff like this mind. Saw this bands name on some guys shirt at a party on friday night and wrote it on my hand. Fucking glad I did, this is a great song. I've just listened to it on repeat for the last 20mins. and I've just downloaded the album, it looks like a beast.
Link

Still haven't talked to the people I need to, this is irritating now. hopefully Monsters Of Folk album will cheer me up/Calm me down.
Sleeeeeeptime.

12 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one
    or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    My blog: Methadone Clinics in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I'm having
    some small security issues with my latest site and I would like
    to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?


    Check out my webpage ... diaper coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I κnоw thіs is kinda off
    tоpic but ӏ was wondering if you
    knew whеre I coulԁ find a captсha plugin for mу сomment
    form? Ι'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanκs a lot!

    My homеpage - www.burningmaninfo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images
    aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my webpage; What Is Methadone Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog 1993 dodge cummins for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Quiсk question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to
    find a theme or plugіn that might be able to correсt this issue.
    If уou hаvе any suggestiοns, plеаse ѕhare.

    With thanκs!

    Also visit my pаge :: Cartridges For Electronic Cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm
    looking for. can you offer guest writers to write
    content for you personally? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome site!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: http://www.worldofgreentea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now it seems like Drupal is the best blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Also visit my website; 7thgrademath.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, good blog!

    Also visit my website Where Is The Closes Methadone Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Also visit my blog ... mexican food catering orange county

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It appears like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before.

    Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... white by vera wang shoes

    ReplyDelete